Samsung Galaxy S20 sound problems seems to be a common problem among those who have the new Samsung smartphone. Sound problems on the Galaxy S20+ Plus are common. Bluetooth may cause sound problems. Below you’ll find some ways to fix any Galaxy S20 problems that cause you headaches with sound.
Below are possible solutions to the volume or sound issues on the Galaxy S20+ Plus. If the audio issues persist, you should contact your retailer for assistance. Here are some tips to fix the Galaxy S20’s sound issues.
How do you fix the sound problems with your Galaxy S20?
- Turn off Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus. After removing the SIM, turn on the phone again.
- The microphone could be clogged with dirt, debris, or dust. You can clean it with compressed Air and check if the Galaxy S20’s audio problem is solved.
- Bluetooth can cause an audio problem. To resolve the audio issue on your Galaxy S20, turn off Bluetooth.
- Also, you can clear the cache on your phone to fix the audio problem.
- Another suggestion: You can also enter Recovery Mode on the Galaxy S20.