The Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus owners may want to learn more about how the Galaxy S20+ Plus works and how to change your lock screen. This can be done in many different ways. We will show you the best ones. To make the Galaxy S20+ Plus easier to use, it’s a good idea for you to add icons and widgets to your lockscreen. The Galaxy S20+ Plus can be customized with a new lockscreen wallpaper.
Navigate to the settings and search for “Lock screen”. You will see a list listing different features you could add to the Galaxy S20+ Plus’ lock screen.
- Dual Clock- This will show both your home and current time zones when you travel.
- Clock Size: Makes it easier and more visible by changing its size
- Display the Date. Self explanatory.
- Camera Shortcut – Instantly unlock your camera
- Owner Information – Allows users to add Twitter handles or other information on the lockscreen
- Unlock Effect- This affects how the animation and unlock effect look. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Information – Allows you to modify or remove the weather and pedometer data from your lockscreen.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus: How To Change Lock Screen
You can change the Galaxy S20+ Plus wallpaper in the same way as before. To change the wallpaper on your Galaxy S20+ Plus, press and hold the empty space at the Home screen. This will open the Edit mode, where you can add widgets or change your homescreen settings. Select “Wallpaper”, then choose “Lockscreen.”
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus comes with a variety of wallpaper options. You can also choose from other images or use any image you’ve taken on your Galaxy S20+ Plus. Once you find the image you desire, you can click on the Set Wallpaper button.