To help you in dark situations, the Galaxy S20+ Plus torchlight will be required for the Samsung Galaxy. Even though the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus torch light and S20+ Plus flashlight light are not an equivalent to LED Maglights, the Samsung smartphone can provide light even in the darkest hours.
Samsung has included a widget which will turn the Galaxy S20+ Plus torchlight (and off) on its Galaxy S20+ Plus. A widget can be a short shortcut that you add onto the home screen on your Galaxy S20+ Plus. It looks almost like an icon for apps, but it turns on or off a flashlight.
This guide will demonstrate how to use Torch and Galaxy S20+ Plus with its built-in widget. Also, you can use the flashlight feature on Galaxy S20+ Plus.
Here’s how to use the Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20+ Plus for a flashlight:
- Turn on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
- You can press your finger down on the homescreen to bring up the widgets, wallpapers and settings.
- Select “Widgets”.
- Browse all widgets, until you find “Torch”.
- Hold down “Torch” to move it to the top of your screen.
- Just select the “Torch” button when you need to use flashlight with Galaxy S20+ Plus.
- To turn off the flashlight, tap the icon.
The following instructions will help you answer the question: “How do I use flashlight in Samsung Galaxy S20?”. You can use launcher to use flashlight in Galaxy S20+ Plus.